Paper Editor Service Saves You Time and Trouble
Paper editing is a sure-fire way to get what you deserve without spending 100% time working
Basically, itвЂ™s just a gamble, and everyone knows it. YouвЂ™re already too tired of writing to be able to proofread and perform quality paper editing. Therefore, you either find the mistakes or not, and the latter is not your fault. ItвЂ™s common knowledge that one can only observe his own written work normally when some time has already passed. Besides, itвЂ™s extremely easy to read how itвЂ™s supposed to be written, not how it really is. ThatвЂ™s why professional journalists proofread themselves. Normally, they use proofreading and paper editing services of their company. Now you can too!
Your best essay corrector
We are the people who know how to deal with your essay on the highest professional level and how to improve your already written paper. Among other online editing services our company is the best choice for you if you want to have an entirely perfect essay. We will get you the most appropriate essay proofreader for your order according to your topic and requirements. Just ask us вЂњPlease, edit my essayвЂќ and we will come to rescue you from any types of writing and editing problems. We are not just using our special essay grammar check soft, but also read and check each of our papers by ourselves. This way of essay check leaves no place for mistakes and plagiarism at all making our essay editing service one of the best in this business. So, you should try our company for sure if you want to have the best editing online service for your essay.
WeвЂ™re offering you a way to benefit from the service of a professional paper editor, who will proofread and improve your work until itвЂ™s nothing but perfect. ItвЂ™s like having your own online proofreading and paper editing department. You say you can proofread everything yourself? When youвЂ™re tired, or youвЂ™ve just written your work, give it to our paper editor. HereвЂ™s why:
- Our paper editing service employs qualified personnel experienced in the matter. They are all native English-speakers with the appropriate educational background, perfect for proofreading and paper editing. The service works worldwide, ensuring that we can find you a proper paper editor when you need him.
- While youвЂ™re familiar with the text, your paper editor is not, initially. He reads what you wrote, not what you meant. It is very convenient for essays, where you may constantly overlook minor mistakes when you proofread. It may happen because you read them right the way you meant it to be. For this reason, essay editing is popular among our customers.
- A professional will always do the job better. HeвЂ™s experienced and well-versed. An essay editor will surely improve your essay in the best way in a blink of an eye while youвЂ™d need many long hours, or even days to do the same thing. Our paper editing service guarantees not only quality but also an ultra-fast speed of work. A paper editor will do it better and faster than anyone!
As you can see, a paper editor can really save you some time and trouble. First of all, while our paper editing service is on the job, you can work on something else you have to do. The only difficult thing here is understanding that you need our help. You see, if you proofread your work and find nothing wrong with it, it doesnвЂ™t mean anything yet. On the other hand, a proofreader is a trained professional who will never overlook errors. Not only mediocre students but top students as well use our paper editing and proofreading services. ItвЂ™s not a secret, and itвЂ™s not illegal or anything. HereвЂ™s whyвЂ¦
This service is just great! I ordered editing of my essay on literature and got it pretty fast. I had no time to do it on my own, but you guys really helped. Thanks!
My essay was good in general, but I needed someone to proofread it. It was an important work for me, so I decided to use this option. And it turned out to be a good idea. My paper was checked, and I think you did a good job.
I think the editor who worked on my order was pretty helpful. He changed the structure a bit, and I got my paper improved. Nice work!
Though my paper needed a major rework, the editor helped a lot. Now itвЂ™s a great paper that does not bring frustration anymore. You guys are awesome.
They proofread, do paper editing themselves and apply to our service for a self-check. Such customers often come to us and say вЂњI have time, just check my essayвЂќ, or вЂњProofread this paper, pleaseвЂќ. It means they may have already submitted the paper, but they want to be sure in their own skills. Of course, sometimes an essay editor will see what they havenвЂ™t noticed in their essay, and thatвЂ™s exactly why such people come back to us. ItвЂ™s better to have your paper proofread by a professional paper editor than to lose an A because of a small and stupid mistake. Thus, self-checking turns into a failsafe mechanism for those who donвЂ™t take any chances with their grades. It happens very often.
The problem is that some works have to be polished by experts. You may proofread all you want, but MurphyвЂ™s Law still works and without our paper editor youвЂ™re getting a B, devastating your good grade row. Is that even worth the trouble? No, itвЂ™s not. There are three main ways to ensure the best grade, utilizing out paper editing service:
- Proofread your paper if youвЂ™re totally sure of your abilities. Send it to us for another proofread and some quality paper editing. As a result, you get a perfect paper.
- Leave it as it is. Give it to us for proofreading and paper editing. WeвЂ™ll show you whatвЂ™s wrong if anything is. When weвЂ™re done with it, youвЂ™ll rest assured A is in your hands.
- Try your own skills in paper editing and proofread the paper yourself. Then give it to us and see how much the results will differ вЂ“ yours and the one from our paper editor. In most cases, ours is better just because thatвЂ™s what we do for a living.
Come on, stop wasting your time! Hire a paper editor for your own needs, and he or she will proofread and correct everything. So, youвЂ™ll get a maximum grade. DonвЂ™t let a minor mistake or a typo kill your ratings. Our service offers you a personal paper editor, who will proofread, correct the paper and eventually save you time and trouble. All you have to do is send us your work. Everything else will be taken care of so that you get the highest grade possible.
We are here to help you with your papers making them meet your needs. No matter what your paper type is, we can help you improve it. With 5+ years in the market and numerous experts in our team, weвЂ™re ready to meet any academic challenge in the sphere of editing.
Quality of work is essential to us. ThatвЂ™s why, we promise to give you the services you were asking for. If you need editing or proofreading, weвЂ™ll do it to improve your paper in every way possible and help you reach your goals.
Improve your paper today!
Get ready to improve your paper! Our online editing team is here to help.
Call us or just hit the button below.
“Publish or perish” – the pressure to constantly publish work in order to further or sustain a career in academia whilst also fulfilling contractual teaching obligations.
Welcome – let Clark Scientific Editing lessen your workload and become a virtual member of your group during the manuscript preparation process.
Clark Scientific Editing is a United Kingdom-based consultancy which offers an expert scientific editing service using the Internet. As publishing in prestigious journals is becoming increasingly important in securing funding support for research projects, it is essential that data are presented clearly and in a grammatically correct, cohesive, and easily readable format. Unfortunately, manuscripts prepared by non-native English speakers may be rejected by peer reviewers if they are poorly written in English. Clark Scientific Editing can assist you to optimise the accuracy and impact of your manuscript to enhance your scientific publication and fund-raising efforts.
In order to provide high-quality scientific editing, a combination of a strong scientific background and an excellent command of English syntax in a scientific context is essential. At Clark Scientific Editing no subcontractors or external editors are used – all editing is done in-house by a member of the European Association of Science Editors. Dr. Catherine Clark, thus ensuring every manuscript received is in expert hands (Profile ).
Clark Scientific Editing will:
ВЁ en h ance readability by improving sentence clarity and the flow of ideas
ВЁlook for any discrepancies from a scientific viewpointвЂ“ a particular expertise not normally included in scientific editing processes
Clark Scientific Editing also offers simultaneous editing and condensing of manuscripts if a specific word/character count is required.
C lark Scientific Editing is recommended by Taylor & Francis (a world-leading publisher of academic journals with over 200 years’ publishing experience and over 1,100 titles), Cambridge University Press (publisher of over 300 peer-reviewed academic journals for the global market), Oxford University Press (publisher of over 300 journals in the humanities, social sciences, law, science, and medicine), and Life Sciences Scotland (the body representing the entire life sciences community in Scotland, from industry and academia to healthcare and government).
Clark Scientific Editing is a truly international scientific editing service which has edited manuscripts for authors in 52 countries worldwide (Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States of America, and Venezuela).
Although non-native English speakers form the majority of Clark Scientific Editing’s clients, native English speakers can also benefit from this service.
“As an Editor of a respected journal I am very aware of the need to have papers written in plain and lucid English. A well written paper will be published more quickly than one poorly written. I can vouch for Dr Clark’s exceptional expertise in the preparation of papers for publication, in particular her meticulous attention to detail.”ProfessorStephen Phillips, Editor-in-Chief of Parasitology ( Please click here to view Professor Phillips’ letter of recommendation.)
“As an Editor of a Journal I am fully aware that well-presented manuscripts have a much higher chance of being accepted than those that are poorly written or presented. Dr Clark provides an invaluable resource regarding the presentation of manuscripts and I recommend her to you without any reservation.”Professor John Connell, Editorial Board Chairman of Clinical Endocrinology (Please click here to view Professor Connell’s letter of recommendation.)
“I was delighted with Dr Clark’s detailed corrections and conscientious effort. I am, therefore, particularly anxious that colleagues worldwide in Parasitology and other biological sciences avail themselves of this excellent editing service.”Emeritus Professor John Kusel, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom (Please click here to view Professor Kusel’s letter of recommendation.)
“I was extremely pleased with the quality and consistency of the service provided. Language editing work was a particularly valuable service for many of our international authors with English as a second language. High quality editing was delivered within a fast-paced workflow, I was very impressed with the service.”Holly Ahern, Scientific, Technical and Medical (STM) Group Editor, SAGE Publications Ltd
“I must congratulate Clark Scientific Editing on editing my papers in a very professional manner.”Client from United States of America, Materials Science
“Three manuscripts edited by Clark Scientific Editing in the last year have been published. Thank you so much for your kind correction of English for my manuscripts.”Client from Japan, Parasitology
“We thank Dr Clark for superb editing.”Client from United Kingdom, Parasitology
“Thank you very much, your editing looks very thorough. I also appreciated the rapid turn-around.”Client from United Kingdom, Cell Biology
“Thank you very much for your edits. It was a real pleasure to interact with you. I am really glad that I chose Clark Scientific Editing.”Client from Poland, Chemistry
“I think you are doing a fantastic job, I can’t tell you how much it has now motivated me. Believe me, your help was critical for this paper.”Client from Germany, Molecular Biology
“Thank you for the edited manuscript. We are very pleased with the work. We’ll count on Clark Scientific Editing for upcoming projects.”Client from Spain, Psychiatry
“We were very pleased with your work and will recommend your service to others.”Client from Germany, Cell Biology
“Thank you very much for your eminent comments.”Client from Iran, Water Purification
“Thank you for your help and your precious collaboration.”Client from Italy, Organic Chemistry
“I will for sure come back to you if I will need editing.”Client from Italy, Neurobiology
“Thank you for your careful editing. You were able to find things we didn’t after ten times of reading the text.”Client from Poland, Sports Sciences
“We are very pleased with your work and will certainly send a next manuscript soon.”Client from Switzerland, Neuroscience
“Thank you so much for this great work and the fast and uncomplicated processing. I will definitely send to you our next manuscript.”Client from Germany, Genetics
“We were very pleased with the quality and level of your service and will surely contact you again when we have another manuscript ready for submission. Once more many thanks for your collaboration and effort.”Client from Czech Republic, Plant Sciences
“Thanks a lot for this rapid and excellent work you have done on the proposal. Looking forward to sending the next manuscript.”Client from Germany, Genetics
“Thank you! We are very pleased with your editing and quite impressed with some of the occult mistakes you found. It was pleasure to work with you.”Client from Denmark, Bioinformatics
“Thank you very much for the very comprehensive and swift work!!”Client from Germany, Molecular Genetics
“Thank you very much for the changes and improvement to the text, this was very helpful.”Client from Germany, Genomics
“Thank you for your excellent work.”Client from Chile, Agricultural Sciences
“Thank you very much for the rapid and unproblematic processing of our assignments. I’ve now received your highly valuable suggestions regarding language and am working on the implementation of your improvements.”Client from Germany, Neurology
“Thank you very much for your excellent work on editing the book chapter! I am absolutely thankful about your improvements and comments. I am looking forward to future co-operations!”Client from Germany, Neuroimmunology
“Thank you very much for this fantastic work! I am so thankful for your detailed and fast revision, and always the many excellent ideas on improving the text. ” Client from Germany, Neuroimmunology
Selected journals in which manuscripts edited by Clark Scientific Editing have been published:
Acta of Bioengineering and Biomechanics
American Journal of Translational Research
Annals of Botany
Antioxidants & Redox Signaling
Applied Catalysis A: General
Asian Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention
Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
BMC Medical Genetics
Central European Journal of Medicine
Crop and Pasture Science
Cytometry Part A
Epidemiologia e Psichiatria Sociale
European Journal of Human Genetics
European Journal of Medicinal Chemistry
Frontiers in Oncology
Iranian Journal of Parasitology
Journal of Aging Research
Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow & Metabolism
Journal of Helminthology
Journal of Molecular Biology
Journal of Molecular Endocrinology
Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy
Journal of the Renin-Angiotensin-Aldosterone System
Journal of Wildlife Diseases
Lipids in Health and Disease
Medical Science Monitor
Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology
Nature Cell Biology
Neurobiology of Aging
Neurobiology of Disease
Neurorehabilitation & Neural Repair
Pakistan Journal of Biological Sciences
Plant Cell, Tissue and Organ Culture
Plant Molecular Biology
PNAS (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America)
Progress in Neurobiology
Restorative Neurology and Neuroscience
Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences
Textile Research Journal
The American Journal of Human Genetics
The Journal of Neuroscience
The Journal of Organic Chemistry
The Journal of Parasitology
The Journal of Supportive Oncology
The Journal of Veterinary Medical Science
The Open Virology Journal
Trends in Parasitology
Copyright Clark Scientific Editing 2006-2015. Last updated on 12 February 2014. This website is powered by Green hosting.
Nature -Standard Editors
Your work is edited by Nature -standard developmental editors who:
- Are PhD-qualified in a relevant topic
- Have mostly worked as editors at high-impact journals (at a variety of publishers), in some cases as Chief Editors
- Understand the publishing process and know what top journal editors and reviewers look for and what can stand in the way of success
We wonвЂ™t show your paper to any Nature journal editors, so you can be confident that when you later submit to a journal, the editorвЂ™s decision will be independent of your original text and our suggestions.
Please see also our Terms of Service for other core principles, for example regarding the confidentiality of your documents.
- We do not infringe on authorship.
- When editing documents, wherever possible, we provide our edits and comments in an easily reviewed format. We encourage authors to review our input critically, rather than accepting all of our edits without review or acting on all of our comments.
- We never confirm that any document is ready for submission, submit anything to a journal or funder, or correspond with journal editors or peer reviewers on behalf of authors.
- We do not ghost-write, and we do not introduce ideas into documents that are not already present therein. Our editing focuses on improving the communication of the existing research.
- We do not involve ourselves in the publishing process.
- We do not guarantee publication of papers or funding of grant applications. We expect journal editors and funding panels to make these decisions entirely independently of Nature Research Editing Service and other author services providers.
- Draft journal articles and the scientific information within them are not shared with professional editors who make decisions on research papers at Springer Nature journals.
- Any comments that we make regarding specific journals are explicitly presented as opinion only, and not, for example, as definitive outcomes of submission (i.e. not as вЂpre-decisionsвЂ™).
- If an author is specifically interested in whether a Springer Nature journal might wish to publish a document, or has any other query for which a Springer Nature journal editor is the most appropriate contact, we will suggest that the author contacts the journal directly.
- We do not suggest peer reviewers.
- Our aim is to serve the interests of authors and institutions, not the editorial and publishing interests of Springer Nature journals.
- We openly and clearly declare to potential and current customers that we are part of Springer Nature, so that our indirect financial associations with Springer Nature journals are known, and we inform potential customers about our independence from the publishing process.
- We aim to be publisher neutral in our editing and advice, and especially in our journal recommendations (where applicable). We take steps both in the editing and advice itself and when recruiting and training editors to help us achieve this aim.
- Nature Research Editing Service does not measure its success in terms of the publication of edited documents at Springer Nature journals.
- General policies
- We do not engage in or encourage practices that contravene relevant ethical guidelines, such as the COPE guidelines.
- We review these policies on a regular basis, and keep up-to-date with issues arising in the publication ethics landscape.
- We train editors to follow these policies, and we monitor adherence to these policies.
- We will take action if it comes to our attention that we have inadvertently failed to follow any relevant policies or applicable ethical guidelines.
- Where invited to comment on the scientific content of papers, we point out and explain perceived poor practice. Should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that author conduct severely infringes ethical requirements or laws (particularly where unacceptable harm to humans or animals is suspected), we act on this.
Stage 1: Language Edit
Your work is submitted for вЂLanguage Editing: SilverвЂ™ as the preliminary stage to correct any spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. This allows the editors in the all-important later stages to focus on your ideas and not your language usage.
Stage 2: Developmental Edit
This is the main stage of the editing process. It is performed by a Nature -standard developmental editor who is selected specifically for his or her understanding of the science within your paper. The edits and advice encompass:
- How well your argument reflects your central question or objective
- The structure, clarity, flow and relative emphasis of the arguments
- The description of your rationale, your methods and how your conclusions were derived
- The presentation of context and of any objectively justifiable implications of the research
- The clarity and suitability of your figures, tables and supplementary information
- Any sections that lack detail or are unnecessarily long
- The effectiveness of your cover letter and other supporting materials (if provided)
Stage 3: Quality Assurance Edit
In the final stage, your text is comprehensively reviewed by another Nature -standard editor. This editor examines the text again in detail and provides additional edits and feedback to ensure that our editing and advice are as useful to you as possible.
Receive a Feedback Report
In addition to your edited files, you will receive a custom 4вЂ“8 page report containing:
- Feedback on the most important issues identified during the edit
- Journal recommendations (if your text is a journal article)
- Insight into how journal editors, peer reviewers and readers might view your text
- Advice for improving your writing in the future
Note: you can request only the report, if you would like to revise the paper based on our overall editorial feedback. You can also request only the editing, for example, once you have revised a paper using the feedback in a report.
Click one of the links below to download an example of what our final products look like.