A narrower version of the Buff® UV headband made of Coolmax® Extreme fabric absorbs forehead perspiration and offers excellent breathability and humidity control. It has a smaller width with the same length. Furthermore it offers 98% UV protection, comfort seams, odor resistance and dries quickly.
Coolmax® Extreme fabric moves perspiration effectively, from the body and trough the fabric. The good moisture management and fast drying capacity gives the thermoregulatory effect that helps keeping skin temperature low.
Comfort seams with elastic bonding technology, that joins fabrics without thread, what creates a seamless garment with an optimal fit and preventing skin irritations.
The integrated Polygiene® treatment is a highly effective antimicrobial technology that uses natural silver salt in low concentration to inhibit the growth of microorganisms for odor control and fresh comfort.
Sport activities like running. Specially designed for people who need less fabric surface on the head.
- Made with 100% Coolmax Extreme BUFF Headband and weighs 20g
- Designed to fit heads with a circumference of 53-62cm/20.8inches – 24.4inches and is 9cm deep and 25cm wide.
- Offers up to 98% UV protection.
- Some designs have reflective stripes added to the fabric which glow white when illuminated by a light source.
- BUFF Headband is machine washable and non iron.
- BUFF headwear will not lose its elasticity, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygieneyour BUFF headwear will remain fresh
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort – Cool