Combat Boot Thorlos are specially designed for use in military boots.
High-density padding at the heel, ball, and toes provides extra protection against wear and tear on long marches. A medium-density shin pad protects against abrasion caused by “boot bang” and boot pressure.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for enhanced mobility and maximum protection, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioning in the shin, instep and arch protects against abrasion and boot pressure and for a better fit and more comfort.
- Spandex top holds in place all day.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet.
Field tested and approved by the Military and ideal for SWAT, K9 and other public safety personnel. 84% acrylic, 13% stretch nylon, 3% spandex.
These socks are designed to reduce foot and leg fatigue caused by extensive field training and combat conditions. It’s made with exclusive THOR·LON® construction for resilience, durability and better wicking of moisture.
AVAILABLE IN 5 COLOURS :
Length : over-calf
Cushion : Thick Cushion
Fiber Contents : 86% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic , 13% Stretch nylon , 1% Spandex
Care instructions : For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.