The Thorlo XCCU Experia micro-mini crew socks were designed for high-performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who don’t need additional cushioning inside their footwear.
Anatomically engineered for a more aerodynamic fit, they protect your feet without weighing them down with padding. Thorwick Cool moisture-wicking fibers help prevent sweat from pooling against your skin for optimal comfort during any activity.
Designed for feet that don’t hurt. High performance runners, cyclists, hikers and fitness walkers who prefer a minimal amount of foot protection.
NOT Designed for : Active people with any distracting foot issues or long-time wearers of Thorlos thick or moderate cushioned products.
Thick cushioning in the ball/heel gives maximum shock, impact and blister relief. Moderate cushioning is added to the shin and instep to protect against abrasion and boot pressures. Moderate cushioning in the arch for a better fit and comfort. Spandex throughout the top helps hold in place all day.
- Length : micro mini-crew
- Cushion : Thin Cushion
- Viber Contents : 66% THOR•WICK® COOL , 20% Nylon , 1% Elastic , 13% Polyester
- Ultra lightweight sock frame of nylon and lycra provide aerodynamic contoured fit with mesh poly extra breathability
- Achillies Tendon Pad protects against rubbing and chafing
- Specifically sculpted Thorlo padds in ball and heel provide protection from shear and impact
- Care instructions : For longer product life, maximum protection and comfort, wash and dry inside out (to fluff up the pads) using liquid fabric softener after each use (to lubricate the fibers for longer life). For optimal benefits, liquid fabric softeners are always recommended. Do Not Bleach. Wash Normal: 105F/40C. Dry Normal Medium. Do Not Dry Clean. Do Not Iron.
- Proudly made in the USA
WHY THORLOS ?
Watch and see how Thorlos clinically-tested padding reduces blisters, pain, pressures and moisture—and make your feet feel better, guaranteed.
Size & Fitting Chart